wtorek, 27 listopada 2012

Urban look

Pin It
Last month I spend some lovely days with my friends in Berlin. We decided to go there because of great Parov Stelar Band concert but we had a chance to do some sightseeing as well. I heard lots of good things about the city and it hasn't dissappointed me. I love beautiful parks there and modern architecture. It's a pleasure to walk and cycle because it is much more comfortable than Cracow where streets are narrow and quiet treeless. It was nice to see the drivers paying so much attention to bicycles and even me, very scary person, was feeling safe while cycling trought the streets.
I was wearing blue jeans, dark blue woolen blazer and white shoes. I think this combination makes me look like urban girl.
 
W zeszłm miesiącu byłam z przyjaciółmi parę dni w Berlinie. Prektestem do wyrwania się na krótkie wakacje był koncert wspaniałego Parov Stelar Band. Udało się nawet trochę pozwiedzać. Słyszałam wiele dobrego o tym mieście i nie byłam rozczarowana. Bardzo podobają mi się parki i zieleń oraz świetna współczesna architektura. Frajdą jest spacerowanie i jazda na rowerze, bo jest znacznie wygodniej niż po wąskich ulicach Krakowa, gdzie brakuje zieleni. Poza tym przyjemnie jest gdy kierowcy są tak uważni, że nawet ja, strachajło, czułam się komfortowo szusując po ulicach. W niebieskich jeansach, granatowej wełnianej marynarce i białych butach, myślę, że znalazłam się w okolicacj stylu, określanego mianem miejski ;)




Sunglasses - Ray Ban
Coat - Pull and Bear
Jeans - Pepe Jeans
Shoes - Kazar


25 komentarzy:

  1. ale masz boski rower! I zdjęcia na nim świetne! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Bardzo podobają mi się te zdjęcia!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. świetne zdjęcia :) ładnie wyglądałaś na nich.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. piękne zdjęcia!!! zazdroszczę wycieczki:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Berlin looks so much fun! I really want to go there now. I love Europe in general, I live in San Francisco, and it is so boring!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know if you do so I can follow you back!

    -Kim
    www.KimKardashnguyen.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. My purpose is go to Berlin :)
    It's beautifull.My father was in Berlin and he's confrim my assumptions. :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Widać, że wyjazd udany:) W Polsce też już coraz częściej podróżuje się rowerkiem po mieście, ja sama rozglądam się za jakąś idealną starą holenderką :D Pozdrawiam:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. A lovely city, I want to go there soon.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. http://sosoophisticated.blogspot.com/ zapraszam! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Verutilo! Też planuję wycieszkę! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Świetnie wyglądasz ! Bardzo podobają mi się zdjęcia i Twój rower <3
    Obserwuję i pozdrawiam :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. Lovely photos! I hope you had fun in Berlin!

    I just found your blog and it is amazing!

    I am following your blog and I hope you will follow mine too!

    Letters from The Vintage Club

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. Great post! I'm your new follower! :) I hope to see you in my blog sometimes. Thanks! Kisses from VV!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. ale mi się marzy taki wypad do Berlina, pozazdrościć ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. Domu było super oczywiście! Jako

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  16. I simply love this blog of yours! Keeping it up on this level might be a little stressing, to raise the mood, see yourself in maroon skinny jeans! This is a true body enhancer.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  17. This awesome blog is nice! To be in line with nowadays trends, enjoy yourself in brazillian pants! Will shape you like a charm or a diet.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  18. Cool blog you have here! Keep up on this level and it will grow bigger. In the meanwhile, see some cool junior dressy tops to raise your mood! This is a true body enhancer.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

  19. OMG! This cracked me up because it’s sooooo true! thank you for the great information, keep posting. Best Clothes shops https://elowel.myshopify.com/ Quality and Comfort for A Good Night's Sleep!
    Pajamas with the Elowel Label are made of soft cotton materials. They ensure a well-rested night!

    OdpowiedzUsuń